Sunday, February 1, 2015

what does the bookworm say? ~ my reading spot


This is a feature hosted by me, Kimbery from The Windy Pages, Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews, and Crystal from Books Unbound, where we discuss different bookish topics. This week is all about our reading spots! I decided not to take pictures of mine, so just use your imagination!

The couch: A main chunk of my reading takes place on my couch, especially during if it's during the day and I have nothing else going on.

My bed: This is where I spend another good chunk of time reading. It's a lot less comfortable reading-wise because I'm not normally propped up like I am on my couch, but it's comfy in a different way. I don't normally fall asleep reading though...

The bathroom: Yeah, I read in the bathroom, wanna fight about it? Whenever I know I'm going to be in the bathroom for a little while, I take the book I'm reading with me. You do it too; don't lie! Also, when I'm reading on my kindle and I literally can't stop reading the book, I'll prop it up in my shower away from the water and keep reading. It's a dangerous game, but sometimes a book is just that good!

WHERE DO YOU READ? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!


1 comment:

  1. Kindle shower reading? That's intense. I'd be too afraid that my cats would knock it down.

    I usually read on the couch (when I'm not blogging) or in bed. But usually when I read in bed the end result is always me passed out with a book on my face. Good times.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.