Monday, February 16, 2015

What Does the Bookworm Say? ~ Blog Love!


This is a feature hosted by me, Kimbery from The Windy Pages, Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews, and Crystal from Books Unbound, where we discuss different bookish topics. This week is all about giving some love to our favorite blogs!

I know this post is a little late, but last week was pretty crazy. I had a midterm, was helping my boyfriend dog sit, and then obviously Valentine's Day on the day that this was supposed to be posted. Anyway, so not the point. Here are some blogs I love:
  • Obviously, I love the three blogs who co-host this feature with me. So I have some serious love for Kimbery from The Windy Pages, Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews, and Crystal from Books Unbound! I don't know what I'd do without them :)
  • I also love Mundie Moms (they post, like, all the time! I'm jealous of her ability to post a couple times a day), Bookish, Xpresso Reads, Once Upon a Twilight, and Good Choice Reading. I know that a lot of these are considered pretty prominent blogs, but I've loved them for a long time. I also haven't had much time to look for new blogs.

What blogs do you love? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I am know kicking myself that I don't visit more. I love Girlxoxo, 1330v, Books and Sensibility and Books A True Story to name a few.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.