Sunday, February 15, 2015

Socal Author Events: March + April!

I know I haven't posted about local events in a very long time, but there are so many big ones coming up these next few months months that I knew I had to take the time to share them with you all!

MARCH 21st: Ontario Teen Book Fest
WHEN/WHERE
March 21st at the Ontario City Library
Festivities begin at 9am and the all-author signing is at 3:15pm. 
WHO
Jessica Brody, Anna Carey, Cecil Castellucci, Debra Driza, Katie Finn, Maurene Goo, Claudia Gray, Aaron Hartzler, Jessica Khoury, Melissa Landers, Shannon Messenger, Lauren Miller, Elizabeth Ross, Sherri Smith, Mary Elizabeth Summer, Kasie West

APRIL 11th-12th: Yall West
WHEN/WHERE [APRIL 11th]
April 11th at Santa Monica High School
Book sales start at 9am, events go from 10am-8pm 
WHO
LEIGH BARDUGO, COE BOOTH, PSEUDONYMOUS BOSCH, ANN BRASHARES, LIBBA BRAY, RACHEL COHN, ANDREA CREMER, MELISSA DE LA CRUZ, ALLY CONDIE, KIMBERLY DERTING,  SUSAN EE,  DAN EHRENHAFT, KAMI GARCIA, SHANNON HALE, E. LOCKHART, RICHELLE MEAD, LISI HARRISON,  ELLEN HOPKINS, ROBIN LAFEVERS,  ALEXANDER LONDON, MARIE LU, TAHEREH MAFI, BARNABAS MILLER, JANDY NELSON, G. NERI, CORETTA SCOTT KING, MARISSA MEYER, KASS MORGAN, LAUREN OLIVER, DANIELLE PAIGE, BRENDAN REICHS, VERONICA ROTH, STEPHANIE PERKINS, MORGAN RHODES, VERONICA ROSSI, CARRIE RYAN, HOLLY GOLDBERG SLOAN, NATALIE STANDIFORD, MARGARET STOHL, MORRIS MAYA VAN WAGENEN, GENE LUEN YANG, GARY ROSEN, JOHN ROCCO 
WHEN/WHERE [APRIL 12th]
April 12th at Santa Monica Public Library
Book sales start at 11am, events go from 12pm-5pm 
WHO
COLET ABEDI, KATIE ALENDER, JULIE BERRY,  VICTORIA AVEYARD, ROBIN BENWAY, GREG BOOSE, JESSICA BRODY, ANNA CAREY, AVA DELLAIRA, MICHELLE GAGNON, AARON HARTZLER, LEILA HOWLAND, JESSI KIRBY, MORGAN MATSON, ABIGAIL HAAS, MAILE MELOY, JENNIFER NIVEN, NEAL SHUSTERMAN, ALYSON NOEL, MADELEINE ROUX, GRETCHEN MCNEIL, CINDY PON, ALAN SITOMER, ELISSA SUSSMAN, ROBYN SCHNEIDER, JOHN COREY WHALEY, LISA YEE, ALLEN ZADOFF, KATIE COTUGNO, MARIA DAHVANA HEADLEY, SARA RAASCH

APRIL 18th-19th: Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
WHEN/WHERE
April 18th-19th at the University of Southern California campus
The festival opens at 10am both days, and closes at 6pm on Saturday, and 5pm on Sunday
WHO
TBA in mid-March


4 comments:

  1. I just went to a bookish event for the first time in a long time yesterday. It reminded me of why I love them so much, gotta look out for more book tours, thanks for highlighting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes me miss socal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about Yallwest. This is great! I am so excited. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.