Saturday, December 6, 2014

What Does the Bookworm Say? ~ Top Ten Books on My Holiday Wish List


Hi everyone, and welcome to the What Does the Bookworm Say? feature hosted by me, Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews, Crystal from Books Unbound, and Kimberly from The Windy Pages.

Today is all about what books are on our Christmas wish list. I'll be honest, I really don't have that many. There are a lot of books I want to read during the Christmas break, but not many I want to get as presents. But there are a couple I know that I'm getting, and then I'll compile a list of books I want and will be surprised if I get haha.


  1. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
  2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
  3. This Shattered World (Starbound #2) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
  4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  5. Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa
  6. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
  7. Wicked (The Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1,5) by Katie McGarry
  9. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  10. The Twilight Saga White Collection by Stephanie Meyer


That's all I could come up with! I'm actually really hoping for This Shattered World and Breaking the Rules... We shall see!


Which books are on your Christmas (or any other holiday) wish list? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. i really want to read 'my true love gave to me'! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My True Love Gave To Me looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.