Hi everyone, and welcome to the What Does the Bookworm Say? feature hosted by me, Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews, Crystal from Books Unbound, and Kimberly from The Windy Pages.
Today is all about what books are on our Christmas wish list. I'll be honest, I really don't have that many. There are a lot of books I want to read during the Christmas break, but not many I want to get as presents. But there are a couple I know that I'm getting, and then I'll compile a list of books I want and will be surprised if I get haha.
- My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
- This Shattered World (Starbound #2) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Wicked (The Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1,5) by Katie McGarry
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- The Twilight Saga White Collection by Stephanie Meyer
That's all I could come up with! I'm actually really hoping for This Shattered World and Breaking the Rules... We shall see!
Which books are on your Christmas (or any other holiday) wish list? Let me know in the comments!