Saturday, December 20, 2014

What Does the Bookworm Say? ~ Holiday Plans!


Hi everyone, and welcome to the What Does the Bookworm Say? feature hosted by me, Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews, Crystal from Books Unbound, and Kimberly from The Windy Pages.

Today is all about our holiday plans! My plans actually start tonight. I'll be going to a friend's holiday party tonight, and then tomorrow I'll be flying to Michigan to stay with my Grandma and see both sides of my family. I also hope to see some snow!

Let's see... It actually is a little up-in-the-air right now with what we're doing what day. I know that I'm going to a Red Wings' home game on the 23rd, which I'm super excited for. My cousin is supposed to have her baby on the 27th, but he'll probably come early, so I'm hoping to see her and her new baby boy. I might see my Italian side, but I actually hang out a lot with the Irish side. Sometimes we do brunch with French toast, eggs, treats, and of course mimosas. I don't know how I ever survived the holidays without some sort of alcohol consumption.

After Christmas, I'm going to visit with a teacher that I had for US history in high school that actually moved to a city like ten minutes from where I'll be staying with my grandma. So I cannot wait to see her and catch up on the last 7 years.

I try not to focus too much on who I'm going to see on my vacation. Crazy things always happen, and especially since one of my favorite cousins is supposed to have her baby on the 27th, I'm not sure I'll get to see her very much. I guess the only solid plan I can make is hoping that I don't get sick.


What are your holiday plans? Let me know in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, Nicole. I am kind of jealous that you get to see snow at Christmas. Have a great holiday and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.