Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Well, I feel like it's a little early for this post, but whatever. I'm pretty excited for 2015. I think it's going to be an awesome year by all accounts. In fact, I hope to be getting a deal with my own book some time next year, so it may be a very good year indeed. Anyway, here are my top picks for books I'm excited for that come out in 2015, in no particular order:
- Oblivion (Nevermore #3) by Kelly Creagh
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy #1) by Victoria Aveyard
- Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
- The Cage (The Cage #1) by Megan Shepherd
- Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman
Which books are you most excited for in 2015? Let me know in the comments!