This is a new category that I added, and I thought it would be interesting to catalog which ones that I read in those challenges were my favorite. There will still be ten of them, but next to each one, I'll indicate which challenge it came from.
- Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi: [And So It Ends Reading Challenge; Dystopia Reading Challenge] Such a great conclusion to this dystopian series!
- Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins: [And So It Ends Reading Challenge] Another great conclusion to a beloved series.
- Sisters' Fate (Cahill Witch Chronicles #3) by Jessica Spotswood: [And So It Ends Reading Challenge] After the way the second one ended, I couldn't wait to read this one, and it didn't disappoint.
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: [And So It Begins Reading Challenge; Better Late Than Never ARC Challenge] I had pretty high expectations for this book, and they were all met.
- Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman: [And So It Begins Reading Challenge; Debut Author Challenge] I didn't know what to expect from this book, but I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing it was.
- Blackbird (Blackbird Duology #1) by Anna Carey: [And So It Begins Reading Challenge] The second-person POV was a little disorienting at first, but I began to really enjoy this book quickly.
- The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson: [And So It Begins Reading Challenge] This book totally blew me away. I mean, I'd heard it was good, but it kept me guessing until the end.
- Looking For Alaska by John Green: [TBR Pile Challenge] I wish I'd read this before TFiOS, but it was still a really great book. I wish they were making this into a movie instead of Paper Towns.
- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg: [TBR Pile Challenge] This book completely blew me away; it was everything I was hoping for and so much more. It's definitely a book that sneaks up on you with the feels.
- Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard: [And So It Ends Reading Challenge] This book broke my heart a thousand times over, but I'm so glad I could finish this amazing saga.
Did you find some favorites in your reading challenges? Let me know in the comments!