Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Reader's Antidote Top Ten of YA: Book Boyfriends


There are so many delicious heroes to choose from this year. Here are just a few that caught my attention.


  1. Adrian from Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead: I didn't get to read Silver Shadows, but he was fantastic in Fiery Heart. This series is going to be over very soon, and I'll be sad to see Adrian go.
  2. Patrick from The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg: I can't really explain why Patrick is so fantastic; you're just going to have to read the book to find out. Believe me, it's worth it.
  3. Jase from Be With Me by J. Lynn: My, oh my, JLA outdid herself this time. I loved this one almost as much as the first one, and it was definitely hotter. She knows how to write hot college boys, I'll tell you that much.
  4. Kai from Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins: This one seems pretty self-explanatory, and if you've read any books in the series, you would know why. I love him in this final book!
  5. Daniel from Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard: DAMMIT DANIEL!!! That is all.
  6. Tarver from These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: You have to appreciate the fact that this boy was stuck just with this girl for who knows how long, and he still managed to fall in love with her and never give up on her.
  7. Daemon from Opposition by JLA: I was sad to see this story end, but I was glad to see that Daemon wasn't tainted by the mob mentality of his race. His love for Katie knows no bounds.
  8. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: This book was so perfectly honest, and Levi was all part of the awkwardness of this honest book. I loved him and his quirky kindness.
  9. Daniel from Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman: This book was so amazing! And Daniel really was a hero, even when it didn't come to the main character. He took a lot of risks, but that was all part of his charm!
  10. Mystery man from The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: Ugh I wish I could tell you which one of them was the swoonworthy one, but that ruins the entire book! Just read it; trust me.


Who were your book boyfriends this year? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, Adrian is definitely one of my favorite [if not my favorite] book boyfriends ever. I absolutely love his snark. I can't wait for The Ruby Circle next year!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.