Today's subject is top ten authors we've needed to read more of, but haven't picked up any of their other books.
- Colleen Hoover - I read Hopeless and adored it! It totally broke me, which of course means I want more!
- Morgan Matson - I read Second Chance Summer and enjoyed it, but I just haven't gotten to any of her other books.
- Jus Accardo - I read her most recent release, Rules of Survival, and really liked it! I'd love to start her Denazen series soon. I own it, so maybe soon!
- Erin Bowman - I liked Taken by this author, but just never got to the second book.
- Dan Wells - I've really been wanting to read Fragments, the second book in the Partials series, but I keep putting it off! I own it, so maybe soon!
- C.J. Redwine - I seriously enjoyed Defiance and then just never made it to the sequel. I own it, so maybe soon!
- Fiona Paul - Even though I own Belladonna, the second book in her historical series, and I like the first one a lot, I just haven't gotten to it.
- Kathleen Peacock - I miss werewolf series, and I loved the first book of her series. I was supposed to read the second for a blog tour, but the copy didn't get here on time. I still haven't read it.
- Jessica Brody - I actually haven't read any of her books, but I own a bunch of them and I really need to get on it!
What are some authors you need to read more of? Let me know in the comments!