Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More


Today's subject is top ten authors we've needed to read more of, but haven't picked up any of their other books.
  1. Colleen Hoover - I read Hopeless and adored it! It totally broke me, which of course means I want more!
  2. Morgan Matson - I read Second Chance Summer and enjoyed it, but I just haven't gotten to any of her other books.
  3. Jus Accardo - I read her most recent release, Rules of Survival, and really liked it! I'd love to start her Denazen series soon. I own it, so maybe soon!
  4. Erin Bowman - I liked Taken by this author, but just never got to the second book.
  5. Dan Wells - I've really been wanting to read Fragments, the second book in the Partials series, but I keep putting it off! I own it, so maybe soon!
  6. C.J. Redwine - I seriously enjoyed Defiance and then just never made it to the sequel. I own it, so maybe soon!
  7. Fiona Paul - Even though I own Belladonna, the second book in her historical series, and I like the first one a lot, I just haven't gotten to it.
  8. Kathleen Peacock - I miss werewolf series, and I loved the first book of her series. I was supposed to read the second for a blog tour, but the copy didn't get here on time. I still haven't read it.
  9. Jessica Brody - I actually haven't read any of her books, but I own a bunch of them and I really need to get on it!

What are some authors you need to read more of? Let me know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. I really liked Taken as well, hopefully I'll get to the sequel before the end of the year. Blah.

    And I have yet to read anything by Colleen Hoover. I need to remedy that!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling Amber, it's so hard to decide which book should take precedence in the ever-growing TBR!

      Delete
  2. Colleen Hoover is on my list as well I so need to read her other books I just know I would love them. Hopeless was soooo good! I also need to finish the Dan Wells series! I loved book 1! And I read Unremembered by Jessica Brody and was just meh about it, but it sounds like a lot of people love that series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fragments has been staring at me!!!! But I feel like I read a lot of dystopians and then I need to give myself a break lol.

      I've heard mixed things about Unremembered. I love Jessica Brody as a person though, and I feel bad for not reading any of her books :P

      Delete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.