Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Poisonous Book Haul (72) ~ European Edition!

This has now become my replacement for In My Mailbox (which was created by The Story Siren). Since that feature has made some changes, I decided that I needed to move on as well. My book haul feature has a name that's more catered to my blog's theme, but it's exactly the same. Basically, you create a post of the books you either received in the mail/e-mail, bought at a bookstore, or borrowed from the library.

As I've said multiple times, I recently got back from Europe! On my trip, I obviously had a problem keeping myself from buying books. So this edition of MPBH is solely what I bought in Europe. My next MPBH will be books I bought for the signings I've recently been to and other books I've been looking forward to, as well as review books I received. Anyway, enjoy!


BOOKS MENTIONED:

FORGOT TO MENTION:


What did you get in your book haul this week? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Le Petit Prince completes me! I sadly had to get mine a French bookshop in the States, I would have loved to get a French edition, I hear there is a Le Petit Prince Parc in Paris now too! :)

    Have a good week!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.