Saturday, March 29, 2014

What Does the Bookworm Say? ~ Favorite current TV shows


Now today's topic is... our favorite TV shows!

So I have only a few TV shows I'm really into right now, mostly because college gets in the way. So I'm going to talk about shows I watch now and shows that are wishful thinking that I hope to start soon. Some of these shows are out already, but I just haven't seen all the episodes.

Current favorite shows:
Doctor Who (I just watched the episode where David Tennant first regenerates into Matt Smith. The Ninth Doctor is still my favorite)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I've seen sporadic episodes of those final seasons, but luckily I just bought those seasons so I plan on binging on them)
Breaking Bad (I watch this with my boyfriend, so we don't always watch episodes soon after each other, but we're on season 4)
Family Guy (I don't really enjoy the new episodes, but I still love watching the old episodes over and over)
Law and Order: SVU (I find myself completely engrossed in this show whenever it comes on, which means that I'm always watching it out of order. The different hair styles of the main character help)
Once Upon a Time (I watched all of the first season, but started school and just never picked it back up again. I hope to do so soon)
Psych (It's a hilarious show that takes place in the city where I go to school. I haven't seen all the seasons, but whenever I turn an episode on, I love watching it)

To start soon:
Sherlock (No explanation necessary)
Supernatural (I hear that the later seasons kind of suck, but I would like to see the awesomeness of the first few)
Firefly (Yeah, there was only one season, but from what I've heard, it was killed off in its prime and there was an uproar. Luckily, Joss Whedon made a movie afterword to tie it all together)
Angel (The spinoff of Buffy has always seemed interesting to me, but I'm still licking the wounds of when Angel first left the show)

3 comments:

  1. Once Upon a Time is amazing! I was blown away by the season 1 finale. I'm watching it live right now, but I have to say that marathoning it on Netflix is much better. I always want the next episode RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention Psych! I am going to add that to my list right now because I love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUFFY! Classic. Love Angel too. I also like Once Upon A Time. Great list. I'm glad Joss Whedon is on it a lot! :) Good television!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.