Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cover Poison: City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare!

I can't tell you all how long I've been waiting for this cover to show it's pretty face out in the world, and not it's here! While I'm not sure books 4-6 should have been written, I can't deny that the covers have gotten way better. Anyway, enjoy!


ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!


What do you think of the cover? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. The cover got me excited again! I think once a book series ends up with waits inbetween books that exceed a year my excitement dwindles. So this cover was much needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a cover! I've been waiting for this for ages it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.