So here's another challenge I'm doing, and luckily I'm co-hosting this one with Thuy from Nite Lite Book Reviews and Kimberly from The Windy Pages.
Does looking at your ARC pile stress you out? Do you suffer from NetGalley or Edelweiss Guilt? Have you gotten so behind in your ARC reading that older ARCs have gotten pushed aside? Well then this challenge is for you. The Windy Pages, Nite Lite Book Reviews and The Reader's Antidote have all teamed up and we are challenging ourselves to whittle down that ARC pile. This challenge will run from January 1st - December 31st, 2014. The rules are simple:
- Goal: to get through those review books that are giving us review pile anxiety, and hopefully write reviews for those books.
- Books may be physical ARCs or digital ARCs.
- For book to qualify, release date must be at older than 6 months (release date earlier than July 1, 2013).
- Give yourself a true challenge! Read at least 12 ARCs that fit in the category of being released before July 1, 2013 and then so on as the months continue (AKA, on February 1, 2014, they can be released before August 1, 2013; on March 1, 2014, they can be released before September 1, 2013, etc.).
- Please try to do a wrap up post at the end of each month so we can check your progress. (I know I won't be able to, but I'm hoping to do one every three months.)
- And if you are participating, there may be a prize at the end so keep a look out!
Link up below and good luck!
Here's another version of the button/banner, just with different font:
My pile is insanely ridiculous, like I don't even know how many books I have waiting for me on my Kindle and my iPad. It's a bit daunting actually, but I'm going to try to take it one book at a time. I don't really have a list for you because I'd really have to search through both my physical ARCs (which is, granted, a more limited number) and my digital ARCs (which would take way too long). Just know that this will go on my challenges page on my blog, and if I do end up reading one that qualifies, I will put it on there and then cross it off. So please sign up, and let's have some fun with this!