Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Quick Blogging Break

NOTE: I WILL POST FOR THE BLOG TOURS I HAVE SIGNED UP FOR AND CONTINUE TO SIGN UP FOR NEW ONES.

I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been posting much lately. It was something I warned you about, but I didn't realize how much I wasn't going to be posting. This quarter at school has seemed harder than most, and I just feel a bit overwhelmed with trying to work part time, as well as it being my senior year. I haven't had much time to read for fun either, and with finals coming up I know I won't get much of a chance. So, here's what's going to happen: I'm not going to post until I go on winter break. That way, I'll have much more time and nothing to worry about! Like I said above, I'll still be putting up my posts for the blog tours I signed up for, so it won't be completely dead. The other part of this is that I've lost a bit of my motivation, so I'm hoping this time away from the blog will bring back the fun of it. I'll be posting plenty of end-of-the-year lists like I did last year, so look for that in late December :)

Thanks for sticking around, guys, and I hope you understand.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals, Nicole. Don't worry about the blog. It'll be here when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're well Nicole! Good luck! :)
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.