Friday, October 4, 2013

Forbidden Friday (57)~My Poison Pile (59) + On the Blog This Week (49) + Tip of the Week (44)

Forbidden Friday is a blog feature created here at The Reader's Antidote, with my three features My Poison Pile, On the Blog This Week, and Tip of the Week.

My Poison Pile is a feature created by me. It features my current read and the next five books that I plan on reading.
CURRENTLY READING

UP NEXT

On the Blog This Week is pretty self-explanatory, but I basically recap what's been happening on the blog this past week.
I'm going to do the last two weeks since I didn't post a Forbidden Friday last week and I also haven't posted much over that time.

SUNDAY

THURSDAY
Tip of the Week is where I endow some random tidbit of information onto you, whether it's with books, blogging or life!


I'm so sorry I've been pretty MIA, guys. The start of this year has been a bit hectic, and now I'll be switching apartments, so there's even more to do. I promise that, as soon as I get into the swing of things, I'll be able to post more and read more and get reviews out there. In the meantime, thank you so much for sticking with me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I still need to read Crown of Midnight. How is it that I feel like I read all the time yet still am so behind? Weird. Does this mean you got the housing change you wanted? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.