Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Harry Potter Wednesday (7)

This is an exciting new feature where I'm going to talk anything and everything Harry Potter, including the books, movies, and other propaganda. This was brought on by my obsession with the series, and I know there are those of you out there who are just as obsessed if not more obsessed than I am.

These posts will have spoilers. There's really no reason you shouldn't know everything that's gone on in all 7 books/movies, but I still feel obligated to inform you that I'm going to hold nothing back.

Yup, I'm still on book 4. I've been in a bit of reading/blogging slump. Just life getting in the way, as usual. But I'm a very happy Harry Potter fan girl today because they came!!!! The new 15th anniversary editions of the entire series is in my house and so pristine! I actually got the package over my vacation, but the beautiful box they come in was torn and one of the covers had a corner pulled back. Needless to say, I made an exchange with Amazon for new ones. The new one came wrapped in bubble wrap, showing me that, this time, they meant business! Anyway, here is the precious in all its glory:


But that's not all. The backs also have some amazing artwork, which I'm going to talk all about in my mailbox post for this week. So stay tuned for that magic!

Have any of you ordered these gorgeous editions? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. I REALLT want these, but am having trouble justifying it since I own the hardcovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this set. I may get it for myself for Christmas. I actually have never re-read the whole series. Maybe we can do a mini read a thon (with really lax rules - haha) next year or something.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.