Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is about books that we wish had sequels. Some of these, I know it would be impossible for there to be a sequel. Maybe a novella? Either way, some of these needed more closure, but some of them I just love the characters too much to let them go.
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher
- Fateful by Claudia Gray
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
- Entwined by Heather Dixon
- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- Fang Girl by Helen Keeble
- Beauty by Robin McKinley
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer (because, let's face it, she's too high on her horse to write anymore)
What books do you wish had sequels? Let me know in the comments!