Friday, August 2, 2013

Forbidden Friday (50)~My Poison Pile (52) + On the Blog This Week (42) + Tip of the Week (37)

Forbidden Friday is a blog feature created here at The Reader's Antidote, with my three features My Poison Pile, On the Blog This Week, and Tip of the Week.

My Poison Pile is a feature created by me. It features my current read and the next five books that I plan on reading.
CURRENT READ

UP NEXT

On the Blog This Week is pretty self-explanatory, but I basically recap what's been happening on the blog this past week.
SATURDAY

SUNDAY
TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

Tip of the Week is where I endow some random tidbit of information onto you, whether it's with books, blogging or life!
I just wanted to say that I loved my first week at my new job at SAGE publications. The people are super nice and they know how to treat their employees very well. I even get my own cubicle, so of course I brought in my City of Bones poster, my Triwizard Tournament Cup that lights up, my mini Red Wings Stanley Cup, and a photo of my boyfriend and I for our fourth anniversary!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.