Saturday, August 31, 2013

Endless Summer Read-a-Thon!

Hi everyone! Remember last year when I co-hosted the ALA read-a-thon. Well, I wasn't able to go this year. But, I still really wanted to do a read-a-thon, to have something you all can participate in and that we can have fun with! This is that read-a-thon.

There aren't very many rules to this one. Just give yourself a goal of how many books you want to try to read from the 2nd until the 7th. I'll be posting about it on the 2nd as well, just to remind everyone that it's crunch time! Here's what I have on my list:


I really hope I can get to most of these, and since I'm on vacation, it shouldn't be too much of a burden. I think reading a book a day will be difficult, but hopefully I'll get through at least 3 of them. So compile your list and sign up below! You can sign up with your blog or your Goodreads account, but it should be book-related.


Also, I made a button that you can stick on your blog or wherever should you choose to do so :)



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! Hey is it still ok to sign up? I'm a little behind but I'm reading September Girls.

      Delete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.