Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Series Starts + 100,000 Pageviews!

Hey everyone, so I already kind of put a post up about books I was going to read this summer, but I was looking at my shelves, specifically looking longingly at the books I've had sitting there for some time. It's sad that they're just sitting there and I already feel guilty enough for not knowing the awesomeness of these books. But I'm going to work really hard to read some of them. I think I'll be able to go to town on these when I'm in Michigan.



I also realized that some of you have books sitting on your shelves as well that are dying to be read and I am here to tell you that it's worth it to at least read the first book. So I'm going to list some of my favorite books that you need to give a chance, though these are only the ones that have most of the books out already. Some of these seem to be a given to me, but some people haven't started them.



So get cracking!

Something very exciting happened, and it's that I reached over 100,000 pageviews!!!! Thank you to everyone that's come to visit my page, and while I know that sometimes these things aren't too accurate, I appreciate the views all the same. I love you all. I already have a blogoversary celebration going on, so please enter that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.