Well, I'm still on the very beginning of book 4, but I hope to read through it when I go on vacation. Luckily, another two new covers have come out of the 15th anniversary editions. Here are the new covers for Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince:
It turns out that the final cover came out today and much more! So I've reworked the collages to include the new covers:
Eeeeeep I'm so excited for these, I cannot wait to own this gorgeous artwork!
[And I've heard that all the spines put in a row create a whole new scene, so I can't wait to see what that looks like!] Turns out, I heard right! The spines create an amazing scene when they're lined up. Check it out:
FUN FACTS FROM BOOK 3
- Cedric Diggory was the Seeker for Hufflepuff. Even then, he was a heart breaker.
- Cho Change was the Seeker for Ravenclaw. If that doesn't set up the love triangle, I don't know what else will.
- The Shrieking Shack and the Whomping Willow both were built to keep Lupin away when he turned into a werewolf.
A PERSONAL TOUCH
- I remember how afraid I was for Harry when it turned out that Sirius Black was after him.
- I really liked how they made the time-turning more important in the movies. In the book, Rowling barely gave it much thought, but that's something that made this book really unique and so I'm glad the movie paid more attention to it.
What do you think of the two new covers? Let me know in the comments!