Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Harry Potter Wednesday (4)

This is an exciting new feature where I'm going to talk anything and everything Harry Potter, including the books, movies, and other propaganda. This was brought on by my obsession with the series, and I know there are those of you out there who are just as obsessed if not more obsessed than I am.
These posts will have spoilers. There's really no reason you shouldn't know everything that's gone on in all 7 books/movies, but I still feel obligated to inform you that I'm going to hold nothing back.

I'm now on book 3, but I've had to read some books for blog tours so I've been putting it off to the side for now. I hope to finish it soon-ish! I have a big treat for you all today, and that's more of the covers for the new Harry Potter editions that are being published in August! They're so gorgeous, especially Goblet of Fire, which is my favorite of the series.


And this is how all the new ones look together so far:


I cannot wait to own these!!!!! I already have the UK hardcover editions and I just got the signature editions yesterday, and then once these come out in August I'll officially be obsessed with Harry Potter. I mean, I am already, but now people will actually be able to see it. And I'm proud of it!

What do you guys think of the two new covers? Let me know in the comments!



3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the new covers for Sorcerers Stone and Chamber of Secrets. The newest two are pretty great too. My favorite of the series is Order of the Phoenix. New covers give me a reason to buy this series all over again. I already have the original hardcovers and audio books by both narrators. So I have to have these for my bookshelf too!

    By the way, this is an awesome Wednesday feature!! I'll definitely be stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of the new covers, especially Prisoner of Azkaban (my favorite book in the series)! I already own all the books, but now I HAVE to buy them again because these covers are amazing.

    I'm excited about this Wednesday feature because I too am obsessed with Harry Potter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a huge fun of Harry Potter, i can't wait to have them.
    then i know how to pass my afternoon in sunmmer.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.