Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge~Day 9

Today is a topic near and dear to my heart, and the question is why we blog about about books. I think I'll still do bullet points, even though we don't need 15 things today. So, I blog about books because...

  • I love books. That should be the first thing, right? I love reading and I love the idea that someone's story can be physically put into something that I can actually read.
  • I love sharing my opinion of books. I wasn't okay with just writing my reviews on Goodreads. I wanted my own site where I could not only review books, but also talk about book news that I hear and share lists of different books I love
  • The blogging community makes you feel like reading isn't as weird as all your friends make it out to be. You meet new book lovers and being a blogger makes you realize you're not the only one obsessed with books.
If you're a book blogger, why do you blog about books? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.