Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge~Day 8

Today we're supposed to post 15 things that I love to see on blogs. Since a lot of the things I love on blogs is actually on my own blog, I guess I'll start there! I don't think I'll be able to think of 15 though...
  • A row of page tabs (just below the header). I don't think I've seen any blogs without page tabs, but it makes things a lot easier if I'm looking for a review or the blogger's giveaway policies.
  • A search box. If I'm looking for something on a blog I like, I want to be able to find it easily.
  • Short bio about the blogger. I don't want a novel (that's what the About Me page is for), but I like to know a little about the owner of the blog I'm looking at.
  • Social media buttons. I want any easy way to follow you, including Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter and now Bloglovin'
  • The blogger's current read. I love to see what everyone is reading and this is the easiest way barring finding their Goodreads account.
  • Blog button. If I like your blog, I'll probably want other people to know and a button is the easiest way to do that.
  • Follower and pageview numbers. I know this stuff shouldn't matter, but I like to see what kind of following a blog has.
  • Blog tours. I love seeing what blog tours other people are in because I might be interested in the book on tour, and I also like to see if some of the tours are still open.
  • Basic book rating. It's okay if it's explained in one of page tabs, but I'm happy to see it on the main page as well.
  • Blogroll. This kind of goes hand in hand with having a blog button. I want people to know what my favorite blogs are!
  • Book countdowns. I want to know what books the blogger is excited for and then how long until I have to wait for the books.
  • Favorite books and book boyfriend teams. I like to see what people's favorites are and see if we share any of the same ones.
Well, I got to 12! That's good enough for me. 

What do you like to see on a blog? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.