Sunday, July 14, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge~Day 7

Today is all about blogging quirks. I guess I'll list them out, but there really aren't that many.

  • Laziness. I'm not sure if this is a quirk, but sometimes I ask myself if I really feel like posting, and sometimes the answer is yes, and sometimes it's no.
  • I feel weird if important posts aren't up by 12:02. I'm not sure why I chose 12:02, but I think I feel like 12:01 is too close to 12, but 12:02 is just fine. 
  • I also feel weird if I don't post two days in a row. I know some bloggers are okay with posting once a week, but I feel like I'm letting you guys down when I don't post, and I feel bad enough missing one day. This will change next summer when I go to Europe for a little more than a couple months. I'll probably still schedule a bunch of posts, but Forbidden Friday will be difficult to keep up with.
  • Sometimes I get really lazy on reviews, and that actually bothers me a lot. And it doesn't even really matter what book it is! Sometimes I can love the book and not have anything to say, or just be indifferent about a book and I write a lot.
Well, that's all I've got! I think...

What are your blogging quirks? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.