Tuesday, July 9, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge~Day 2


Today is all about that timeless bedtime reading ritual. To sign up for this cool feature, just go to goodbooksandgoodwine.com!

For me, it actually depends on the book and how tired I am. I try to read for at least fifteen minutes from the moment I get into bed. Sometimes, I get home too late or I'm just too tired and so I don't read at all that night.

When I have nothing to do during the day, I read sporadically throughout the day and then at night read even more because that's when I feel like I should be out doing something with people and so I lose myself in my book. But when it's a book I'm not interested in, I'll do anything not to read it during the day, but at night I start feeling guilty about all the reading I didn't do, and so it's at night when I do my guilt-reading. I'm sure at last some of you have experienced this.

But when I'm reading a book I just can't seem to put down, I read it any chance I get, and a lot of times, that happens at night. And I've stayed up well into the morning. I don't think I've ever read through the whole night because I love my sleep just as much as I love reading.

What's your bedtime reading routine? Let me know in the comments!



3 comments:

  1. I try to read throughout the day & I always seem to end up saving it all for nighttime and then I fall asleep quickly and get mad for not reading earlier.
    I am wide awake & alert right now and want to read BUT I have to do bloggy stuff. I never win! lolz!
    Cant wait to see the rest of your posts :)
    Scandalous Bedtime Reading Rituals

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds similar to me. i read mostly before bed or in the evenings. not much during the day though. i may sign up for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to sleep too, and that often wins the competition late at night! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.