Tuesday, July 23, 2013

15 Day Blogger Challenge~Day 15

Today we were asked about who our blogging mentors are. Mostly, it was Anna from Literary Exploration. She came to my blog before barely anyone was there and I think she really kept me in the book blogging world. Also, Giselle at Xpresso Reads was there in the beginning giving great comments. The truth is, I've had to figure out a lot of things for myself. I actually never really asked for help, which probably wasn't the best idea. But it was good to know that I could do this on my own. Now, it's nice to have people to remind me that my love for books is completely normal, and that's Crystal at Elegantly Bound Books, Kimbery at The Windy Pages, and Thuy at Nite Lite Book Reviews. These three ladies keep me grounded and I love being able to see them in person.

I'm so glad I could participate in this challenge! I've had a lot of fun sharing a bit of myself with you each day.

If you're a blogger, who was your mentor? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. i am a fan of both anna's and giselle's blogs. blogging is fun for me because i meet people like you who love reading as much as i do and we can squee about all the books together. see you on sat!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.