Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books at the Top of My Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Well, I already put up a post about this here. But I guess I can make a list about the top books I'm planning on reading this summer. I'm excluding blog tour books because I have to read those. I mean, I want to, but you get the point.
  1. A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard
  2. Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4) by Kimberly Derting
  3. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
  4. A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young
  5. The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1) by Jana Oliver
  6. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers
  7. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  8. Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
  9. The Vampire Diaries #1-4 by L.J. Smith
  10. Night World #1-9 by L.J. Smith


There are so many more (I also have to finish my re-read of Harry Potter), but this is a good start.

What's on your top ten list for summer? Let me know in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah baby Dark Triumph! I have it on my list too, and I seriously don't know why I haven't read it yet. The first book was so good!!! Anyway, I'll be getting to it soon. Can't wait to see your reviews for these books!!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6,7, and 8 are at the top of mine as well! I'm chomping at the bit to pick those up! So excited for all the great reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Read Dare You To so we can talk about it! :)

    A Darkness Strange and Lovely- oooh, I forgot this was coming out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I really liked Dark Triumph. Can't wait to read Crown of Midnight and Siege and Storm.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.