Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Poisons

There's a reason people always look for summer reading. This is the one season where you're guaranteed more time for things like reading and writing and whatever else it is you do. Summer reads tend to be two things: light, fluffy book that you go through really quickly or those classics that you now have time to read. I mention some beach reads that I love here. What I'm going to do here is tell you what I plan on reading this summer. It'll probably change, but I plan on reading the books below at some point. And then under that I'll put the books that are sort of wishful thinking. If I find that I'm ahead of my reading schedule, then maybe. Also, I've put them into further categories. The first is blog tours, then book I bought and will buy, and finally review books.

BLOG TOUR BOOKS

ON MY SHELF

ON MY TO-BUY LIST

REVIEW BOOKS

WISHFUL THINKING

What's on your summer reading list? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. I just read Dark Triumph. It's very good. We have really similar reading tastes. There's too many of yours on my TBR list too to mention. Hope to get a bunch of them read this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.