Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Poisonous Book Haul (61)

This has now become my replacement for In My Mailbox. Since that feature has recently moved from The Story Siren, I decided that I needed to move on as well. This feature has a name that's more catered to my blog's theme, but it's exactly the same. Basically, you create a post of the books you either received in the mail/e-mail, bought at a bookstore, or borrowed from the library.


BOOKS MENTIONED:

BOUGHT

FOR REVIEW
(ebooks)


What did you get in your book haul? Let me know in the comments!


3 comments:

  1. I have seen a few of those books around the blogging world. Grounded sounds good to me! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-mailbox-is-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to buy the Harry Potter books. I've read each one at least twice but I don't own them. Well, except for the last one. I'm so super excited for Dark Triumph - I bought it a bit ago and it looks sooo good next to Grave Mercy!

    I hope you enjoy your books!!! :)

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought most of the Harry Potter books except for one! I think I'll get that as a Christmas present this year haha. I really want to read Leigh Bardugo's books now since I've seen everyone raving about them!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.