Sunday, May 12, 2013

Out and About! (1)

This is a cute meme created by Kimberly from The Windy Pages. Basically you just take a picture of the book you're reading while you're out and about!

Earlier today, I went to the Icons tour, with Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia, Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs, Marie Lu and Alyson Noel. Since I got there an hour early, I decided to make more of a dent in my ARC of Siege and Storm. I don't know what it is about these books, but despite the beautiful writing and amazing world building, I find myself setting it down because of the smallest distractions. Anyway, I did get some reading done before the awesome signing. I'm also going to a signing this Wednesday with six more amazing authors!




2 comments:

  1. totes jealous of your arc and that you went to this signing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her out and about meme! Loved her first one so much!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.