Friday, May 17, 2013

Forbidden Friday (39)~My Poison Pile (41) + On the Blog This Week (31) + Tip of the Week (26)

Forbidden Friday is a blog feature created here at The Reader's Antidote, with my three features My Poison Pile, On the Blog This Week, and Tip of the Week.

My Poison Pile is a feature created by me. It features my current read and the next four books that I plan on reading.
So I've been totally and completely failing at reading. I have two essays due next Thursday and I just had the busiest week like ever and it's still going! I'm hoping to not only finish Siege and Storm, but also to schedule a bunch for next week while I'm back home this weekend. Because I'm going to force myself so finish Siege and Storm soon, I'm putting up my current read as what I'm reading next, and then what's after that. 
On the Blog This Week is pretty self-explanatory, but I basically recap what's been happening on the blog this past week.

SUNDAY

MONDAY

WEDNESDAY

Tip of the Week is where I endow some random tidbit of information onto you, whether it's with books, blogging or life!
If some awesome opportunity presents itself, don't turn away. I've done a lot of driving this week, and I'll be doing even more this weekend, but it's been totally worth it. On Monday, I went on a run, to the beach, and then an indoor soccer game. Tuesday, I went to downtown Santa Barbara for one of my friend's birthday. Wednesday, I went to a book signing in Montrose (probably 2 1/2 hours from school with traffic), but that was worth it because I got to meet authors I hadn't before. Thursday, I went to the midnight premier of Star Trek: Into Darkness, which was so epic! I had to drive up earlier today to go to one class that I absolutely can't miss, and then I'm going back home to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Saturday, I'm seriously thinking about going to the launch party for Amy Tintera's Reboot back in Montrose, and then on Sunday I'm helping out my boyfriend and his mom at UCLA. This has been a big contributor to the fact that my posts have been scarce this week and that it's taking my forever to finish one book. But like I said, it's been worth it!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I get exhausted just reading about how crazy busy you've been. Can't even believe you put up anything at all with that schedule!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.