Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week was a rewind week, where we pick a topic that has already been used. The reason I picked this one is because there's one book that I've heard will guarantee to make you cry (The Fault In Our Stars by John Green), but I'm waiting until summer to read it. So I wanted to tell you guys besides that one what books have made me cry.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Blood Promise and Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling
- The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla
- The Last Song and Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
- Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
- Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher
- Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton