Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Made Me Cry

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So this week was a rewind week, where we pick a topic that has already been used. The reason I picked this one is because there's one book that I've heard will guarantee to make you cry (The Fault In Our Stars by John Green), but I'm waiting until summer to read it. So I wanted to tell you guys besides that one what books have made me cry.
  1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  2. Blood Promise and Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling
  4. The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla
  5. The Last Song and Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
  6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  7. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
  8. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
  9. Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
  10. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  11. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
  12. Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list!
    I also cried like a baby when I read the last Harry Potter!

    Happy Tuesday!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.