Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cupid Cloud Hop Week Two: Book Boyfriend Spotlight

Hey guys! I'm super excited to be participating in the Cupid Cloud Hop, that's hosted by the lovely ladies over at WinterHaven Books. Click on the banner above to see who else is participating in this awesome event!

The second week of this event is where we spotlight either a book boyfriend or sweetheart couple. Since yesterday I mentioned ten of my favorite romantic couples, I decided that I should talk about my favorite book boyfriends. I think I'm just going to list them out, and you can click on the reviews I've linked to find out why I love them so much!

OLD (pre-2013):
Jace from The Mortal Instruments [my review of City of Lost Souls]
Will from the Angelfire trilogy [my review of Angelfire & Wings of the Wicked]
Will from The Infernal Devices [my review of Clockwork Angel & Clockwork Prince]
Patch from the Hush, Hush series [my review Hush, Hush; Silence & Finale]
Daemon from the Lux books [my review of Obsidian, Onyx & Opal]
Jack from the Dust Lands series [my review of Blood Red Road & Rebel Heart]
Dmitri from Vampire Academy books [my review of Vampire Academy/Frostbite, Shadowkiss, Blood Promise/Spirit Bound, & Last Sacrifice]
Perry from the Under the Never Sky series [my review of Under the Never Sky & Through the Ever Night]
Hector from The Crown of Embers [my review of The Crown of Embers]
Varen from Nevermore [my review of Nevermore]
Kaidan from Sweet Evil [my review of Sweet Evil]
Adam from the Shatter Me series [my review of Shatter Me & Unravel Me]
Four from the Divergent books [my review of Divergent & Insurgent]

NEW:
Aiden from Half-Blood [my review of Half-Blood]
Adrian from Bloodlines [my review of Bloodlines]
Vane from Let the Sky Fall [my review of Let the Sky Fall]

And I'm sure I'm going to find many more book boyfriends throughout the rest of this year!

Now, here's that giveaway for the bundle of 3 YA contemporaries again!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Are any of these your book boyfriends? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE HECTOR!!!!! Definitely one of my book boyfriends too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all candy, but esp peanut m&ms. i even like those conversation hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's crazy but I love conversation hearts. That and those big jelly candy hearts.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.