Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge 3.0



What is the Review Copy Cleanup?
[paraphrased from Nyx Book Review's Post]
The RCC is a month-long event in which Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea and Nyx Book Reviews challenge themselves to read as many review books as they can. They are both notorious for accepting way too many requests, and consequently their to be read piles are pretty daunting. For some extra motivation to read, they invented the Review Copy Cleanup. This year they are keeping things simple – no challenges or scheduled chats, just weekly updates so we can all keep track of each other’s process. You’re welcome to keep track of the challenge in the way that’s most convenient for you.
The Summary
  • The Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
  • It starts and ends midnight of your local timezone to avoid confusion
  • To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky hereLink to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both their blogs, so you only have to sign up once.
  • The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then
  • When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
  • Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies (even audiobooks for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths
  • Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
  • At the end of every week they will post their personal updates, and they’ll include a Linky for you to add yours!
MY BOOKS FOR THIS CHALLENGE:

That's it for now. I may add more as the month goes on, but a couple of these are for blog tours so I have to read them anyway!

Have you signed up yet? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. ooh this is tempting but i usually suck at these types of challenges. i wish you luck though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices Nicole! I've seen Recalled around, it looks like a great book. Thank you for joining us, and good luck in reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great list! I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think of Dare You To! I got book #1 sometime last year but I still need to pick it up. Good luck and thank you for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.