Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Top Ten of YA: Most Anticipated Novels of 2013


Well, it's almost the last day of the year, which means that just a couple days from now it'll be a whole new year! And that means that we have a whole new slew of books to look forward to, and I'm going to tell you what my most anticipated books are of this coming year. But there are so many, so I just put them into top ten categories!

DEBUTS

SEQUELS
Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Elizabeth Norris
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
Seige and Storm (The Grisha #2 by Leigh Bardugo
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strage and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard
Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry


FINAL BOOKS IN THE SERIES
Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire #3) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Rise (Eve Trilogy #3) by Anna Carey
Now you must notice that some important books are missing from this list, but that's because I already read them so I'm not as excited for them. But that doesn't mean you guys shouldn't be!

5 comments:

  1. So many great books in that list that I agree to anticipate too!

    Splintered? Scarlet? Prophecy? Taken? Level 2? Poison?

    Ahhh. Want so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I had NO IDEA Pushing the Limits had a sequel!! Now I'm super excited!!! All of the other books you mentioned look awesome too. Great list :)

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahhh so many awesome books!!!!! I am dying to read Unravel Me, Shadows in the Silence, and Dark Triumph. LOVE those series!

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. really excited for siege and storm and dark triumph. and scarlet of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited to read Dare You To. It should be fantastic. Also, I'm currently reading Through the Ever Night and am loving it so far.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.