Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (25) ~ Cassandra Clare edition


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where you feature an upcoming release that you're highly anticipating.


These are two books from Cassie Clare that I'm dying to not only read but own! To have the entire Infernal Devices trilogy on my shelf is going to be so awesome!


PUBLICATION DATE: January 29th, 2013

Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments series, epic urban fantasy set in a richly imagined world of shadowhunters, vampires, werewolves, fairies, and more, has captured the imaginations and loyalty of hundreds of thousands of YA readers. Originally a trilogy (City of BonesCity of AshesCity of Glass), the series has extended to six titles, plus a prequel trilogy, the Infernal Devices, and a planned sequel series, the Dark Artifices. A feature film is planned for 2013.

Shadowhunters and Downworlders, edited by Clare (who provides an introduction to the book and to each piece), is a collection of YA authors writing about the series and its world.


Authors Who Contributed:
Holly Black / Kendare Blake / Gwenda Bond / Sarah Rees Brennan / Rachel Caine / Sarah Cross / Kami Garcia / Michelle Hodkin / Kelly Link / Kate Milford / Diana Peterfreund / Sara Ryan / Scott Tracey / Robin Wasserman


PUBLICATION DATE: March 19th, 2013

Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

What are you all waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I'm dying for Clockwork Princess! Clockwork Prince was probably my fave Cassie book so far. :) Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing picks! I am dying to get my hands on Clockwork Princess and see how Cassie pulls everything together!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to wait any longer for these! I NEED to know how Clockwork Princess ends for out Will and Jem. Great picks! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I both want to read Clockwork Princess and am nervous to read it. I don't want anything to happen to Jem but it almost seems inevitable. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it comes together.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.