Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (6) ~ Black City by Elizabeth Richards


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading

I haven't done this feature in so long! But, as part of the Black City blog tour, I'm featuring a few lines from this awesome book. Enjoy!







We head through the maze of alleyways, getting turned around a few times until I’m not certain where we are. As we approach a butcher’s stall, I stop dead. Between the waving flags, I catch a glimpse of pale skin, rippling black hair and sparkling black eyes. My heart yanks. Ash.

(Natalie, page 114)







What do you guys think? Are you excited for this book? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I am so, so excited to read this book!

    Here's my teaser from The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this now! And I so recognize this teaser. Great pick! :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Black City a few weeks ago and I ABSOLUTELY ADOOOORED IT!!! I hope you love it as much as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.