Sunday, November 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (51)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, where you create a post of the books you either received in the mail, bought at a bookstore, or borrowed from the library.


BOOKS MENTIONED
Fireblood (Fireblood #1) by Trisha Wolfe [READ]
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1) by Michele Vail
Sacrifice (Legacy #3) by Cayla Kluver
Surrender (The Ferryman and the Flame #1) by Rhiannon Paille
Doomed by Tracy Deebs
Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen #2) by Rebecca Maizel
Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati
Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles #6) by Alyxandra Harvey
Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman

(free)
Collide (Collide #1) by Shelly Crane

A SPECIAL THANKS TO
HarperCollins
Random House
Simon & Schuster
Harlequin Teen
CreateSpace
Walker Childrens
St. Martin's Press/Griffin
Flux
Rochelle @ Books Like Stars
Lauren @ Alice Marvels
Jessica Spotswood
Trisha Wolfe
Steph @ Book Reader Addicts
Kristen Simmons


What did you all get this week? Let me know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. You got some AWESOME books! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/11/imm-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Enjoy your books! (: Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!! There's some awesome ones in there plus several I haven't heard of yet!!! Happy Reading!!

    ~Kayla
    Here's My IMM/STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Doomed or Dualed! They both sound so good. There are way too many awesome books coming out next year and I'm super excited. I'm really looking forward to finally reading Rebel Hearts. I'm a huge fan of Blood Red Road. Anyway, I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I got a lot of the same books as you: Dualed, Uses for Boys and Vengeance Bound-they all look sooooo good! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg you won Breaking Point! SO JELLY! I loved Article 5 and I can't wait to read Breaking Point! I'm also jealous of Vengeance Bound. I mean.. The Goddess Test + Dexter!?! Talk about freaking amazing! I have read Doomed and I must say, it was INCREDIBLE! I felt like I had been in a reading slump for a while--giving loads of books "meh" ratings.. but Doomed pulled me out of that. It was aaawaesome! I hope you love it!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, Social Suicide is fun. I liked Deadly Cool more, but it was still a fun, quick read. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got a TON of books Nicole. Glad to hear you loved how Finale turned out. I still need to read Article Five by Kristen Simmons, it's so amazing you won the ARC to the sequel. I love the Drake Chronicle and got Blood Prophecy as well. I need to catch up on two books before I pick it up.

    Sorry I missed you in Glendale for Laini's signing! I originally meant to attend that signing instead of the Santa Monica one but we had a dinner to go to Friday night. I'm still so jealous you're up in Santa Barbara for college! It's such a wonderful place. My mom grew up there. Take care. Maybe I'll run into you at another signing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.