Saturday, November 10, 2012

Harry Potter Week Commencement!


I decided a while ago that I was going to do a whole week dedicated to the awesomeness of all that is Harry Potter. Originally, I was going to do it slowly over a month during the summer. But time got away from me so I wasn't sure when I was going to do it. Looking at my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone poster on my wall in my college apartment, I saw that almost 11 years ago, the first movie came out. I know, it's an odd number and I probably should have done it last year, but the franchise wasn't over yet, and now it is. Luckily, we can all live vicariously through these posts to remember what it was like experiencing Harry Potter the first time through.

Here's what the schedule will look like

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12th

The Books


TUESDAY

The Movies


WEDNESDAY

The Best Friends


THURSDAY

The Romance


FRIDAY

The Villain


SATURDAY

The Kids


The Adults


Like I said, I've always wanted to break down the fundamentals of Harry Potter and share those with you all, so I hope you enjoy what I have planned, and feel free to put in your opinion anywhere you like.

Check back next week for all the fun!

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! And what a coincidence because I've been doing a little Harry Potter-ness this week too. I started rewatching the movies and I'm DYING to reread the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I've watched the movies so many times I feel like I have them memorized! But I really want to re-read the books, I just don't have time :/

      Delete
  2. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! I LOVE Harry Potter so much and I can't wait to read all the good stuff you have planned for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like so much fun, nicole. i love harry potter. christmas is the best time, too. can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.