Monday, October 29, 2012

Nominate Los Angeles for the Opal Release Party!


Hi everyone! I don't know about you guys, but I love the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It has one of the hottest boys in YA, and it has aliens. Yes, aliens are awesome. What does this have to do with anything? Well, I live pretty close to LA (farther now that I'm in school but still pretty close), and I and all of my local blogging friends want both JLA and Pepe (the smoking hot model on the covers) to come to our city! If you live in the area and have read her books, I know you'd be screaming up and down if they came here.

The main post which we're using to nominate LA is here, on my friend's website Adventures of a Book Junkie. She's basically heading this whole thing and she's nominating the Mysterious Galaxy in Redondo Beach.

Want to help? Tweet this message so that we can get the attention of Entangled Publishing:
I want the #DaemonInvasion to come to Los Angeles! http://www.toofondofbooks.com/2012/10/the-time-we-wanted-to-win-author.html  @EntangledTeen
So I only have one thing to say now to JLA and Entangled Publishing, and a picture is worth a thousand words:


1 comment:

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.