Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

These are the top ten series I haven't finished yet!

1. The Hollow trilogy by Jessica Verday

I just haven't finished the last book, mostly because of procrastination and I end up finding other books that I want to read.
2. Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Okay, technically this series isn't over yet, but I've been putting off the third book. It's kind of lost it's magic (no pun intended) and it was never one of my favorites in the first place. But it's signed and I love these two ladies so I'll get to it soon.
3. Siren trilogy by Tricia Rayburn

I actually really enjoyed Siren and I have the second book, but I just keep forgetting about it. I think the third one just came out too, so when I get inspired to read the second one, I'll have to get that one too.
4. Incarceron duology by Catherine Fischer

I have the second book because I got it for really cheap at a closing Borders, but I didn't find myself enjoying the first book as much as I wanted to.
5. Immortal series by Gillian Shields

I didn't like the first book much, but I bought the second one because it was in paperback at a closing Borders. Not sure when I'll get to this...
6. Graceling Realm trilogy by Kristin Cashore

I'm so weird apparently, because I didn't like Graceling, but I loved Fire. And I heard from more than a few people that despite the wait for the final book, Bitterblue, it was not that good.
7. If I Stay duology by Gayle Forman

I enjoyed If I Stay, but not as much as I wanted to. I just got the companion book recently at a signing, so I'll try to get to it soon because I hear it's great.
8. Shadowfall series by C.C. Hunter

I got the first book signed at the RT Convention when it was in LA, and I've bought the next two with various Barnes & Noble coupons, but I just haven't gotten to them.
9. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison

I read the first book and LOVED it! I'm borrowing the other books from my friend but I just haven't had the time to finish all twenty of them or whatever.
So I couldn't find ten series where I have the books but just haven't finished the series yet (I know, lame), so this is the end of the Top Ten. I actually have a lot of books where I have all or most of the series and I just haven't started it yet.

Have you managed to finish any of these series? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Finish the Siren series! I liked Undercurrent even better than Siren :)

    I got the books from your blogaversary giveaway--thanks so much! I LOVE THEM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing The Caster Chronicles on a lot of lists today, including mine. LOL I didn't love Incarceron either but I forced myself to read the sequel. I liked it about the same, I would say. I needed the closure though because those books are SOOOOO strange. I liked If I Stay, but I LOVED the sequel. It was so amazing so I hope you will get to read that one soon. :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on The Caster Chronicles and the sequel to If I Stay. I mean, I did really like Beautiful Creatures but it was such a thick book and so slow going I have been hesitant to pick up the next one...As for If I Stay, I'm afraid the sequel will ruin it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great series listed there. Keep me posted on what you think.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.