Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This fall has some awesome books coming out, and there are other books already out that I'm dying to read. It's funny because I read a lot of the books that either just came out or will come out within the month during the summer because I got copies of them at ALA. So all of these don't necessarily come out during fall, but I'm planning on reading them. Now that I'm going to be in "real" college (AKA not community college), I won't be able to read as much. Luckily, I got ahead on my Goodreads challenge goal. Anyway, here's some of what I plan on reading this fall! Some of them are part of a series, so I guess there's more than ten here...



I originally won a copy of this, but since it didn't come in enough time for my impatience, I just bought a copy instead! And, well, I already read it. Technically, this is fall. And I just love Daemon!



I have been dying to read this one the second I finished Nevermore! Sadly, this sequel has taken almost two years after the first one to come out, but there was some recap. I've already started reading it, and it's so good!! 



I now have this entire series on my shelf and I've heard amazing things about it. I wanted to start it sooner, but when the entire series is out and it's pretty much guaranteed that I'm going to love it, then I wait until I can own the whole series.

Bloodlines and The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #1-2) by Richelle Mead


I fell in love with the Vampire Academy series, but it also was a stressful series for me. I think that's why I've been reluctant to start this follow-up series, because I know it's going to be heartbreaking. But I do miss Adrian...
I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a book!! Blood Red Road was absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to see what happens next. Not sure I can wait until October though. Also, the guy on the cover is beyond hot. He totally looks like Jack. If you haven't started this series, you need to! 


Enclave and Outpost (Razorland #1-2) by Ann Aguirre


At first I wasn't so sure about these. The paperback of Enclave says for fans of The Hunger Games, and while I enjoyed The Hunger Games it was not my favorite series. Especially with the way it ended. But I won't go in with that mindset because now every dystopian seems to have the same tagline.



I kind of wish this series had stuck to being a trilogy, but I'm pretty stoked for this final book in the series. It's a little cliche that it's called Finale, but as long as it's a satisfying ending, I could care less what it's about, and Hush, Hush is still one of my favorite angel books.

The Girl in the Steel Corset and The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles #1-2) by Kady Cross


I met Kady Cross at ALA and got both of these signed, but for some reason I have gotten to them. I love Steampunk, but something has been holding me back. It's like some of the other ones on this list: I keep finding another book that I want to read more.


I wasn't as enamored with the first book of this series as everyone else seemed to be. I kind of felt lost the whole time, and while I liked Noah, I didn't fall in love with him. But I'm definitely excited to see what happens in this series next, especially after that ending!



First, holy crap, this cover is gorgeous!!! But I've also seen great reviews for it on Goodreads. You have to admit though, you'd pick it up even if it wasn't as highly-rated as it is. You can't deny how gorgeous that would look on your shelves.

What's on your Fall TBR list? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. "You have to admit though, you'd pick it up even if it wasn't as highly-rated as it is. You can't deny how gorgeous that would look on your shelves."

    Fact! I do that all the time, haha. I'm a sucker for a beautiful book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you've been waiting for Enshadowed FOREVER!!! I'm glad you'll finally get the chance to enjoy it!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely excited for The Evolution of Mara Dyer and Finale, especially Finale. Happy reading! :]

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.