Friday, September 14, 2012

Summer Reads and Books For Fall/Winter


This is sort of a random post, but I read some pretty amazing books this summer and I wanted to share that with you guys. And then I wanted to let you know what I think I'll be reading this fall. Although, all the books mentioned will probably take me well into the beginning of next year. Have you guys seen the books being released in January and February next year? Holy cramolies batman! I'll be making a post about that when the year ends. Anyway, onto the video!


What were our favorite reads of the summer? What are you most excited to read this fall? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome video! I love all the books you mentioned -- both the ones you read and the ones you're hoping to read in the next few months!

    My favourite book of the summer was either Beautiful Disaster or Seduced in the Dark. Both amazing books!

    I'm really looking forward ot reading The Darkest Minds, Pandemonium, Beta, Splintered.. and like, a billion others!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.