Friday, September 28, 2012

Matched & Crossed Read-Along


I've been hounded multiple times by several people to start reading this series, and now I've been given an excuse. So I'm participating in the Matched & Crossed read-along! The last book in the series, Reached, comes out November 13th, and I want to make sure I'm ready for it. Luckily there's a big read-along happening just for that purpose!

This is a great chance to get caught up on the first two books (or even read them for the first time, like me), and win some awesome prizes. You can even enter to win just by signing up! Check out the host blogs (Squeaky Books and The Non Reluctant Reader) to find out more!

Here's the full schedule, so that you know right away whether you can join or not. It's enough time for me between the start and finish dates that I think I can finish them both easily. I won't be able to access the first book right away since it's at home, but I'll be going back on the 6th of October, so it leaves me with plenty of time.
10/2: The starting line! Begin reading Matched
10/9: Read to chapter 12
10/16: Read to chapter 22
10/22: Finish reading Matched and start Crossed
10/29: Read to chapter 14
11/5: Read to chapter 35
11/12: Finish Crossed and buy Reached
Not sure if I'll be buying Reached that day, but if I do like the series, then I may order it with Days of Blood and Starlight. I'm trying to think of some other November reads that will make my Amazon order $25, but we shall see. In any case, I'm excited to finally have a reason to start this series. I'm actually kind of glad I've waited this long to do it, so that way I don't have to wait for any of the books.

To find the actual sign-up posts, you can go here or here.

So, come read with me!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to be participating in this! I loved Matched and I have been really wanting to read Crossed! I'm so glad you posted then :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.