Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cover Poison and Movie Trailer: If I Should Die by Amy Plum, Abandon by Elana Johnson, & the Beautiful Creatures Movie Trailer


The first cover I have is an awesome one. It's the third and final book in the Revenants series by Amy Plum!



PUBLICATION DATE: May 2013

The final book in Amy Plum's Revenant series.

My thoughts: So breathtakingly gorgeous! I like this one even better than the first two, and those are beautiful as well. I love this series and I can't wait to see what happens in this final book! I think this cover might actually be the UK version, but with this series the only way they've diverted from the covers are with the text font. Check out the first two covers:


Now the cover for the third book in the Possession series, Abandon. I still need to start Possession, especially since I have a copy on my shelf.



PUBLICATION DATE: unknown

seduced by power,
broken by control,
and consumed by love...

Vi has made her choice between Jag and Zenn, and the Resistance may have suffered for it. But with the Thinkers as strong as ever, the rebels still have a job to do. Vi knows better than anyone that there's more at stake than a few broken hearts.

But there is a traitor among them...and the choices he makes could lead to the total destruction of everything Vi has fought for.

Vi, Jag, and Zenn must set their problems aside for the Resistance to have any hope of ending the Thinkers' reign. Their success means everything...and their failure means death.

My thoughts: These covers have never really stood out to me, whether they were the original covers or the new ones. Actually I have to say this is the worst of the three. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover in this case. Decide for yourself:




Beautiful Creatures movie trailer (2.13.13)


My thoughts: I officially loved this trailer, and now I'm actually very excited to see how this movie turns out! Beautiful Creatures isn't my favorite series, but it's still a great story and I can't wait to see it on screen.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.