Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week is a good one! Most of my favorite books have been ones I've read while I've had my blog, which  is pretty awesome!



To this day, this is my favorite YA fantasy novel! It has a little of everything and managed to break my heart more than any other book ever. If you haven't picked up this book, you need to. And the sequel is just as good, if not better.



This was kind of a given. It was actually the first ARC I ever held in my hands (I won it on Facebook), and she was at one of the first signings I ever went to. Besides, this book is full of awesome!



Shatter Me is the first ARC I ever received from a publisher as a surprise, so this holds a special place in my heart and on my bookshelf. Also, I've met Tahereh multiple times and her writing is breathtaking. I've even read the sequel already and it's amazing! I need to read it again...



I fell in love with this book, and Marissa's writing is perfection. I've also met Marissa a couple times and she is a sweetheart. I've read the sequel to this one as well, and it is awesome! I wouldn't say any better or worse than the first, but almost a completely different story.



I met Courtney at a signing in Michigan that just happened to be there when I was in town. She's one of sweetest and coolest authors I've met, but sadly I read her amazing book after meeting her. I would have totally fan-girled.



This book is so oddly written style-wise, but it really worked. It made you actually read the whole thing instead of sometimes just skipping to the quotes. This is one of the top three sequels I'm beyond psyched for this year. Oh, and I've met her as well. I realize now that I've met most of these authors!



I don't read very many contemporary books, but I've read through this one a couple of times. Stephanie just comes up with amazing characters (and what I really mean is a particular hot British guy) and a great plot. I loved everything about this book.



I didn't like this series at first, but by the time this final book from Ash's point of view came out, I was hooked. Julie is the only author in this top ten that I have never met. I hope to rectify that, especially since I love her writing now.



This series is highly underrated and I think I would die of happiness if they decided to make a movie out of it. Shine is the final book in the series, and it couldn't have ended any better. I wish this series would never have to end!



I adore Anna Carey! She is one of the awesomest and smartest authors I've met. For some reason, Eve gets a bad wrap but I love this book.

Those are my top ten since I've been blogging! What do you guys think? Have you enjoyed any of these awesome reads as well? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. i love cinder and anna and the french kiss. a lot of these are still on my tbr list. i am so behind. great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shatter Me (LOVE) Divergent (eh), Girl of Fire and Thors (havent read), Cinder (gotta read like soon), Angelfire (sounds AMAZING), Blod Red Road (need it now) Anna (i hear its lovely) Iron Knight (need to read the rest of the series), Shine (going to read shade soon) and Eve looks fab! totally great list!!! i guess i need to hurry up and read a lot of these books!
    Tara's Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.