Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ALA Summer Read-A-Thon Starts Today!


Hi everyone! This is the first day of the ALA Summer Read-A-Thon!! It runs from midnight today (the 8th) until midnight on the 13th. You should start whenever it's midnight in your time zone so that the times won't get complicated. And I've actually just started! My goal for this read-a-thon is to read 7 books in that amount of time. But I may be changing it depending on how I do the first few days because this weekend I'm going to visit a friend for the day. I'll let you know how I do on the final post.

Are you participating? If you want, comment below and let me know what your goal is and/or tell me what books you plan on reading.

Have no idea what I'm talking about? There's still plenty of time to sign up for the read-a-thon. The linky list below stays open until a day before the read-a-thon is over.


Here's what I'm reading again:



What are you still doing here? Get reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. you are so crazy. i hope i can at least finish like 2 books during this thing. reminds me that i still need to read prodigy. see you at mrs nelson's next week!

    ala summer read-a-thon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list of books to read for the read-a-thon. I put my goals up on my blog although I doubt I'll get all of them done I always set the bar pretty high.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.