Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ALA Summer Read-A-Thon Final Wrap-Up


Well, I didn't get done what I wanted to, but I came very close. Vacation got in the way, but I ended up finishing:


All of these books are beyond awesome and I was so glad I got to read them early. I'm still in the middle of Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake, which I hear is actually the last book in the series. This makes me sad, since I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, but there must be a reason! This was a really fun read-a-thon, and I was glad I got to do this with Thuy and Crystal. My final page count, including part of Girl of Nightmares is: 2,168

Let me know how you guys ended up doing with your read-a-thon in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. you did so much better than me. i only read like 500 pages. it's sad, i know. but i still had a tons of fun doing this challenge with you guys. getting one book off the pile is still something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Nicole! After day 1 I thought I was going to fail epiclly but I ended up doing pretty good! I'm glad we ended up doing this :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.