Sunday, August 12, 2012

ALA Summer Read-A-Thon Day Three/Four Wrap-Up


On day 3, I was able to finish Hidden by Sophie Jordan, but then I went to go visit a friend until late so I wasn't really able to start Defiance by C.J. Redwine until day 4, which is when I also finished Defiance (which was just AWESOME!). I've been a little set back by not reading as much on day 3, but I was lucky that Hidden was a short book (and also a perfect ending to an awesome series). Now I'm onto Crewel by Gennifer Albin, which I'm sure to finish today, and then I plan on starting A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies later today. My page count as of now is... 1,538

Let me know how your read-a-thon is going in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments and cherish every one of them. THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE ZONE. I don't have the time to fulfill the requirements for the awards, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I just ask for no vulgarity, and if you have any issues with my reviews or writing style, please e-mail me instead of commenting. Now, vent to your heart's content!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

According to FTC guidelines, I'm obligated to share with you that all of the books that I review on my blog are either purchased by me or given to me by an author/publisher. All of the opinions expressed in my reviews are mine and I do not receive any sort of monetary goods for writing either good or bad reviews.